Business Analyst / Technical Writer
What do you need to know and have experience in to get this job:
- 1+ years’ experience of business analysis in software development projects;
- Skills and experience of the preparation business requirements/functional specifications for the software development;
- English upper-intermediate level or higher, both verbal and written;
- Technical documentation writing skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent analytics skills.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Communication with customers and business users for requirements gathering;
- Preparation of business requirements/functional specifications for the software development;
- Translation of the business requirements into specific deliverables: use cases, business process description, functional specification, etc;
- Presenting specification documents to customers and development teams.
We offer you:
- Opportunity to become a great specialist, improve your skills, learn from mistakes.
- We are a growing company and there are many opportunities to grow and develop yourself with us
- Enjoy the vacation and get paid for it
- Paid sick leave (We might even make you a bowl of chicken soup to make you feel better, too)
- Extra days off on public holidays — it’s always good to sleep in, right?
- Our QA specialists have approved the coffee, cookies and candies
About the company:
The APP Solutions (Ukraine) welcomes talented professionals to join our team!
The APP Solutions is people-oriented, innovation-driven company, where every member of the team plays the impactful role in the decision-making process. We are one and that is what makes us stronger.
The APP Solutions has been operating at the global IT market since 2014. Our clients are startups and enterprises from 24+ countries. Today we employ 50+ professionals - developers, QA, business analysts, project managers, designers, marketers, and more.